The 2018 CCCU Missions Banquet, sponsored by our Mission Minded Men (MMM), will be held on Saturday, April 21, at 5:00 PM at the Crossroads CCCU in Circleville, Ohio.
Dr. Dan Schafer, the President of World Gospel Mission, will speak from his heart about the Great Commission and challenge participants to take new ground for the Kingdom of God. Ohio Christian University’s Ablaze will be singing.
In September, the Caribbean islands of Dominica and St. Croix were hit with two major hurricanes, including Hurricane Maria which struck the island of Dominica as a Category 5 hurricane with sustained winds of over 150 miles per hour. Both islands were devasted by these storms. There are sixteen CCCU churches in Dominica and one CCCU church in St. Croix. Nearly every church was damaged, and many churches were severely damaged.
- American Indian Field, Circleville First Church work team
- Americian Indian Field, upcoming youth camps
- Mike & Donna Brown, upcoming preaching opportunities
- Mike & Donna Brown, Mike's seminary class
- Bolivia, Missionary Kids (MKs) graduating and in transition
- Tim & Aleyda Spetnagel, nursing school (IETI) accreditation process
- Tim & Aleyda Spetnagel, physical needs
- Tim Aleyda Spetnagel, new ministry partners
- Upcoming Missionary Rallies and summer events
- Join us in praying that the Lord will call more workers into the harvest.
- Pray also for those traveling in the US raising support and supporters for the ministries. Ask God to to give them safe travels, effective communication of the vision and the need, and a cheerful and generous response.
Dr. Jon Kulaga has been hired to be the 11th president for Ohio Christian University (OCU). Kulaga will start August 1st and comes from Asbury University, Wilmore, Kentucky, where he has been the chief operating officer and chief academic officer for 10 years. He received unanimous approval by both the OCU and Churches of Christ in Christian Union boards. Kulaga fills the role vacated by Dr. Mark Smith, OCU's president since 2006, who will become the president of Columbia International University, Columbia, South Carolina, on July 1st.
- Dr. Jon Kulaga, physical need
- Andrea Turner, physical need
- Rev. Robert Sayre, physical need
- Rev. Grover Blankenship, physical need
- Caribbean Churches and Families
- Donna Sollars, physical need
- Open Churches
- Family of Pearlena Johnson
The lastest news from the Northeast District!