Welcome to The Churches of Christ in Christian Union
The mission of The Churches of Christ in Christian Union is to preach and teach the gospel of Christ for the purpose of:
- World Evangelization
- Discipling Believers
- Promoting Scriptural Holiness
- Establishing Churches and Ministries which reflect the spirit and practice of the New Testament Church
The 2019 Advent Offering for Missions is underway! The theme for this year's offering is Joy to the World. The goal this year is to raise $75,000.
These funds will be used to recruit new missionaries, serve our current missionaries working around the world, equip churches for Great Commission impact, develop resources like our new Kids on Mission curriculum, and relieve the suffering of those affected by natural disasters.
The South Central District met Friday, July 19th, 2019, for its 61st annual District Council at Brookside Church in Chillicothe, Ohio. Ministers, delegates, and district officials gathered to elect officers for the coming Council terms. Many significant votes were taken. Results are listed below.
The West Central District met today, Saturday, July 13th, 2019, for its 40th annual District Council at Grace Ministries in Columbus, Ohio. Ministers, delegates, and district officials elected officers for the coming Council terms. Many significant votes were taken. Results are listed below.
The General Missionary Department is pleased to announce the appointment of Rev. Gene Mattox to Papua New Guinea and a couple who will serve in the Middle East*. "These new missionaries are a tremendous addition to our team of Global Workers serving around the world. Their testimonies and calling will inspire and challenge you," said General Missionary Superintendent Rev. Michael Tipton.
The General Missionary Department is pleased to announce the appointment of three new missionaries with The Churches of Christ in Christian Union! Each of these missionaries successfully completed the application and Candidate Review process. They will soon begin their Homeland Ministry Assignment, where they will develop their prayer and financial support teams. Two of these missionaries will serve in a sensitive world area*, and one will serve in Papua New Guinea.
Ministerial Conference will be held on Monday, April 8th, and Tuesday, April 9th, on the campus of our Ohio Christian University. The theme of the conference is “ENGAGE: EVANGELISM AT THE INTERSECTION OF FAITH AND CULTURE.” Participants will hear from well-known ministry leaders, be encouraged, and better equipped to share the Gospel in ministry and life.
The 2019 CCCU Missions Banquet, sponsored by our Mission Minded Men (MMM), will be held on Saturday, April 27, at 5:00 PM at the Crossroads CCCU in Circleville, Ohio.
CCCU Missionary Rev. Benji Jenkins, Country Director for our Papua New Guinea field, will speak from his heart about the Great Commission and challenge participants to take new ground for the Kingdom of God.
- Rev. Tim Young, physical need
- Mrs. Janice West, physical need
- Mrs. Chera Duvall, physical need
- Mrs. Teresa Leeth, physical need
- Rev. Ele Thompson, physical need
- Donna Sollars, physical need
- Caribbean Churches and Families
- Open Churches
- Jonathan Taylor, coming departure for field
- Butch Jenkins, PNG construction project
- Grace Ministries CCCU Work Team to American Indian Field
- Join us in praying that the Lord will call more workers into the harvest.
- Pray also for those traveling in the US raising support and supporters for the ministries. Ask God to to give them safe travels, effective communication of the vision and the need, and a cheerful and generous response.